The Royal Palms Resort and Spa, 5200 E. Camelback Street in Phoenix, presents its first out of doors live-music and classic- collection beginning on Oct. 23, working by means of the tip of the 12 months.
Set throughout the historic property’s Vernadero Garden on the foot of Camelback Mountain, socially distanced “seating pods” shall be surrounded by a cover of string lights, couches and lounge chairs, cocktail tables with chairs and poufs on the bottom for a relaxed choice, in accordance with a press launch.
Gourmand snack bins shall be accessible for buy for $25 every and embody goodies like cheese and charcuterie or contemporary pastries akin to French macarons, truffles and cookies, the discharge stated, including that wine and cocktails may even be offered.
Open to the general public, reservations aren’t required however attendance is on a first-come, first-served foundation, the discharge stated.
Masks are required in all places on-property aside from when company are inside their distanced seating pod. Concert events start at 7 p.m. and films start at eight p.m.
- Live performance Oct. 23 – J. Forte Duo
- Film Oct. 30 – Dracula
- Live performance Nov. 6 – Brian Chartrand and Matthew Thornton Duo
- Film Nov. 13 – Some Prefer it Scorching
- Live performance Nov. 20 – The Waters Duo
- Film Nov. 27 – Planes, Trains & Cars
- Live performance Dec. 5 – To Be Introduced
- Film Dec. 18 – It’s a Fantastic Life