AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) – The Salvation Military’s annual custom of volunteers ringing bells and amassing cash of their pink kettles outdoors of your favourite shops is predicted to be negatively impacted this yr.
The annual Pink Kettle Marketing campaign is the most important annual fundraiser for The Salvation Military and instantly funds their emergency shelter, the Heart of Hope.
The Salvation Military of Augusta is engaged on a singular expertise to assist alleviate the shortfall in donations by internet hosting a digital live performance that includes Augusta space artists on Wednesday, November 23rd, at 7:00 p.m. This present will stream on Fb.
If you need to take part, please submit a track for consideration! Every video should comply with the rules included right here, and an artist launch type should be signed.
This occasion shall be closely promoted by way of our media companions Information 12 WRDW, Augusta Chronicle, and Lamar Outside Promoting. Sharing your music will make a distinction within the CSRA this vacation season!
The deadline for submission is October 31, 2020, so add your video and launch type at redkettleconcert.org!
DIRECTIONS / RULES / SUGGESTIONS
1) Cowl, authentic, and Christmas songs are accepted.
2) Completely no sampled music. Every little thing should be carried out.
3) Completely n foul language, alcohol, or drug references within the lyrics.
4) Submissions is not going to be accepted with no signed launch
5) Movies wouldn’t have to be professionally filmed. Please comply with the rules under.
6) The Artists retain ALL RIGHTS to their movies and music. The Salvation Military and its companions solely search a restricted license engagement. No switch of copyright or possession from the Artist to the Salvation Military / Grey Tv / Gluestick Music or any associates is meant.
Right here’s additionally some useful ideas:
1) Embody a promo image.
2) Embody a brief biography with a few descriptive sentences about your music.
3) Embody your social media hyperlinks!
Copyright 2020 WRDW/WAGT. All rights reserved.