–The Thanksgiving vacation historically marks the start of a busy air journey season. Whereas pandemic restrictions are in impact throughout the nation, the San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is a vital service supplier and stays open and operational. For many who select to journey throughout this vacation season, the airport is sharing the next suggestions to assist guarantee their security whereas touring:
- If you’re experiencing any signs of sickness, please don’t journey. Adhere to county and state rules and keep remoted.
- Comply with well being tips. All guests should put on a masks or face masking when on the airport. Preserve social distance of six ft or extra, and wash your fingers steadily with cleaning soap.
- Greet passengers on the curb. When choosing up somebody from the airport, please choose them up on the curb and don’t meet them within the terminal. If in-terminal help is required, ship in just one member of your celebration.
- Perceive the safety course of. When going via the safety checkpoint, come ready to observe the 3-1-1 rule to your liquids and gels: 3 ounces of liquid in a 1 quart bag, 1 bag per individual. Making ready your liquids forward of time helps forestall crowding within the safety line.
- Enhanced well being and security measures are in place. The San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is working to offer a protected and handy journey expertise, and has put in a number of options to attenuate person-to-person contact, together with social distance markers, plexiglass home windows, and restricted seating. Hand sanitizer is on the market all through the terminal. Per the present COVID-19 restrictions, the café is offering solely grab-and-go gadgets. The airport has added outside tables and seating, and snacks could also be loved outdoors.
Extra details about the airport’s dedication to well being and security could be found here. Particulars in regards to the County of San Luis Obispo’s present COVID-19 restrictions and steerage are available here.